1. All bookings must be made through CIG North America booking online system are subject to the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. All rates quoted are confidential, net non-commissionable, in US Dollars and include all applicable taxes and service charges. Rate changes may become necessary due to increases in taxes or other charges and CIG North America reserves the right to alter rates published in this tariff. In general, each hotel states special event, holiday or convention rates. Should CIG North America only be able to obtain a higher rate over any special event, holiday or convention date, not published in this online system, CIG NA reserves the right to confirm a higher rate at time of booking.
3. CIG North America reserves the right to cancel any hotel accommodations due to clerical or technical errors beyond our control. CIG North America will not offer any compensation if you reject the re-accommodation at best available rate to a property of equal or lower standard, higher room rate and/or change of area and cancel the booking but you are entitled to a full refund of all funds paid to CIG North America for affected bookings.
4. Energy surcharges: Please be aware that if necessary, the hotels reserves the right to charge clients an energy surcharge which is payable directly at the hotel.
5. The hotels reserve the right to cancel included services offered, e.g. breakfast. There will be no refunds if such services are not provided by the hotels or not used by the passengers.
6. CIG North America acts only as an agent and does not manage any hotel, restaurant or other service establishment. CIG NA does not assume liability for injury, loss or damage etc. through actions of any of our contracted partners. It is recommended that passengers purchase appropriate insurance.
7. Should for any reason a supplier/hotel withdraw a contract from CIG North America at any time during the term of this agreement, CIG North America will notify operators
Immediately. CIG North America shall not be held responsible, if the sales of a certain hotel, show and/or any other supplementary service has to be discontinued at anytime due to contract withdrawal. CIG North America will do its utmost to suggest or contract an adequate product or service of equal or comparable value.
8. CIG NA shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, fire,
weather conditions, unavoidable accidents, theft, labor disputes, public commotion, war or any other circumstance beyond the control of our Company.
HOW TO BOOK
All reservations should be made directly with our online booking engine.
If any Hotel/Tour/Transfer/package is not presented on our system, please send reservation request via e-mail and include the following information:
- Client name including first name or initial (Please note: We require one lead name per room and cannot confirm reservations without first names or initials.)
- Room type (single, double, triple, or quad).
- Number in party (please indicate if children are in the party including age of children. Please see children's policies noted with each property).
- Arrival and departure date.
- Name of hotel and category you would like to book.
- Number of rooms required.
- Any applicable requests or remarks.
- Your full address including fax, phone number and if applicable, email address.
An additional person charge (if available) is stated with each hotel. Please note that properties do not automatically guarantee a separate bed. Rollaway beds are frequently available and the charge (minimal) is due directly to the hotel.
The children policy (where available) is mentioned with each property description. Please note, that children under the age stated will stay free in the same room with the adults sharing existing bedding.
Following booking specifics apply for:
Optional & Sightseeing Tours
- All tour services provided by CIG NA’s tour staff is offered in English or languages available. Other languages may be available upon request with applicable surcharges.
- Sightseeing tours do not include any admission fees (unless otherwise stated).
- For all helicopter tours, please advise body weight per passenger
CIG North America rates and inventory are restricted to leisure FIT business and not applicable for groups of 10 rooms or more. Bookings for more than 9 rooms (some hotels may consider a lesser number of rooms a group booking) should be addressed to CIG North America group department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Web and XML bookings should be strictly limited to FIT sales. Should you attempt to flout this rule by splitting groups to make them appear as FIT sales, hotels may be within their rights to levy charges for group cancellation or otherwise, for which you may be liable.
CIG North America reserves the right to cancel any bookings added to its system, if they appear to be group bookings.
Please be aware that the hotels reserve the right to deny any kind of booking modification over critical blackout dates. This also applies to name changes and night reductions. Therefore please do not confirm any booking modifications to your clients until you have a written confirmation from CIG North America or online booking engine. In case of offline we will always request the modification with the hotel and try our best to get it confirmed over blackout dates but since there is no guarantee, we cannot be held responsible should you confirm a modification to your clients without written confirmation from us/system.
Please also be advised that changes to dates within special cancelation policies can be subject to the cancelation or modification fees. This will also apply to changes made through any XML link or website. Additional cancellation charges may be added after confirmation as they coincide with the hotel change and cancel policies noted at the time of booking. If the system allows for such changes or cancellations to be completed via XML or online booking engine. CIG NA will only honor the cancellation policy displayed at the time of booking.
- Should your customers be dissatisfied with any accommodation or service during their travel through the U.S., they are asked to immediately inform the supplier/hotel and to contact our office. In case we are unable to resolve the problem on the spot, please forward your complaint in writing to our office within 30 days of completion of travel.
- It is essential that all your travel documents provide your customers with our contact information, in case of a problem. If your customers fail to contact us with their problem, we cannot accept responsibility for any inconveniences, as we were not given the opportunity to rectify the situation immediately.
- When disputing a cancellation policy, a fee, or a reservation, please ensure that the applicable backup is provided with the dispute and emailing CIG North America for a refund or waiver of fees.
- If it is believed that a policy or charge is incorrect, exact policy details referenced are required with the dispute. CIG North America will not accept a dispute, if adequate backup is not submitted to support the claim
HOW TO HANDLE CANCELLATIONS
1. Cancellation Policies
All online reservations to be cancelled for individual rooms, must be entirely responsibility of user who booked such. If you do not receive a return confirmation from system, do not assume that the system received your transmittal! Please understand that we are unable to waive any no-show fees unless you are able to provide us with our aforementioned cancellation confirmation. Therefore please always make sure that your do receive a cancellation confirmation from system or us in case offline request.
2. FIT Hotels
Our product line includes a number of unique properties with very limited room capacity which result in a variety of cancellation policies.
Cancellation always by informed unless otherwise stated:
Up to 4 days prior to arrival - No cancellation penalty
0-4 days prior to arrival/No shows - One night cancellation fee
3. Show Packages & Optional Tours/Packages
Cancellation policies vary. Please see individual show or tour description for full details.
4. Group Bookings
Cancellation policies vary. We will advise at time of confirmation.
5. Special Cancellation Policies
CIG North America reserves the right to charge special cancellation fees for particular
bookings and/or over certain holiday or event dates. Those special conditions will be advised at time of booking request.
HOW TO HANDLE VOUCHERING
Voucher for FIT booking
System will issue your own vouchers for F.I.T hotels after payment or special arrangements were made.
GENERAL PAYMENT INFORMATION
- All service fees charged to CIG North America by credit institutes for wire transfers, check deposits and/or establishing of Letter of Credit are your sole responsibility and will be billed back to you upon CIG NA’s discretion. Fees billed back to you are due upon receipt of invoice.
- A floating deposit or Letter of Credit is recommended to assure that late bookings can be processed and to qualify you for direct billing. Please inquire about details to establish a floating deposit or LOC with CIG North America.
- Once a floating deposit or letter of credit is established, you will have the privilege of direct billing, meaning all invoices are due within but no later than 30 days after guest arrival, provided the amount of your established float or LOC covers the balance of all outstanding invoices for 30 days. In case the amount of your float or LOC is not sufficient CIG North America reserves the right to require prepayment or an immediate increase of your floating deposit or LOC amount.
The following conditions apply for customers who do not have direct bill privileges established.
Full payment is required 15 days prior to the first cancellation policy through our system. If payment is not applied on due date we have the right to cancel reservation and any applicable fees if involved will apply.